LED Perimeter Ligthing
- Effective perimeter lighting enhances an integrated security system as a whole, and also acts as a deterrent to would-be intruders, therefore perimeter lights can work in conjunction with CCTV to enhance the function of the CCTV System.
- In order to curb light pollution, an offsite control room operator can activate the perimeter lights per Zone on an alarm condition.
- We make use of LED lights as it is environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
The Perimeter Intrusion Monitoring System or “PIMS” integrates traditional technologies used for asset protection, such as cameras, with ground surveillance radar technology.
PIMS Solution Attributes
- Application in perimeter or portal protection
- Persistent monitoring of intruder movement
- Reduction in required CCTV cameras compared to a non-PIMS solution
- Ability to interface to legacy security systems, including legacy static-and/or Pan-Tilt-Zoom CCTV cameras
- Scalable application through overlapped daisy-chaining of multiple sensors